Levis

Perhaps a bit off target here. but will ask anyway, my Mother bought me a new pair of levis ..dark blue..like most people , I like the faded levis look...I thought I read or heard someplace a way to give a new pair of levis the faded look....can anyone help me with this process..or ..if there is another newsgroup I should ask this question..let me know..tnx....Gary
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 12:35:37 GMT, Gary Boyer wrote:

To be honest I had no clue either but after browsing found this forum which has a few ideas.
http://www.dpchallenge.com/forum.php?action=read&FORUM_THREAD_ID 8327
Not a bad idea. Can buy the cheap blue jeans and tart them up.