LCD cleaning

Lightly dampen a newly-laundered old cotton diaper with distilled water. Turn OFF your LCD and carefully and gently wipe. Look at the screen from an angle to reveal any missed spots. I like this method as it uses no harmful chemicals, won't scratch your screen and costs very little. Paper towels or ammonia products can damage LCD screens.

I'm really partial too micro fiber cloth, especially a new one :)
In the Gall tinting business a few drops on Dawn dishwashing liquid in a spray bottle with distilled water works good for me. I learned as a pilot to clean anything plastic in straight line pattern (no circles), but on windscreens the circles cause a spiderweb effect.
good luck, dc