Lava Wipes

I used to buy "Lava Wipes" to clean my sneakers, but I haven't seen them for about 6 months in ANY store. Does anyone know where to buy them??

Sijka

Reply to
sijka

I haven't seen them. You might contact the company that makes them at the following site and see if they can help you. They aren't listed as a product on their site, so maybe they have been discontinued. You might also ask the manager of the store where you previously purchased them.

Vox Humana

I throw ours in the washing machine. Does a great job and they look like new.

Reply to
Viviane

Your sneakers or your Lava Wipes?

Reply to
Suzie-Q

Runners (or sneakers to our American friends). I wouldn't know a lava wipe if it bit me.

Reply to
Viviane

are 'runners' trainers or plimsolls? I don't know what a lava wipe is either

Reply to
Sweep

In Australia runners are a generic name for all that type of footwear.

Reply to
Viviane