Lava Wipes

I used to buy "Lava Wipes" to clean my sneakers, but I haven't seen them for about 6 months in ANY store. Does anyone know where to buy them??
Sijka

for
I haven't seen them. You might contact the company that makes them at the following site and see if they can help you. They aren't listed as a product on their site, so maybe they have been discontinued. You might also ask the manager of the store where you previously purchased them. http://www.wd40.com/AboutUs/index.html
I throw ours in the washing machine. Does a great job and they look like new.

for

Your sneakers or your Lava Wipes?
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

them

are 'runners' trainers or plimsolls? I don't know what a lava wipe is either
In Australia runners are a generic name for all that type of footwear.

wipe