laundry accident. red dye on white shirt! please help

So I put a tye dye shirt in with a white shirt and there's red spots on my beautiful white top! The tag says use only non-bleach for the white shirt. I have a color bleach that says it has no bleach but will that take the dye off the white shirt? Or will it hold the red dye on the white shirt since it's a 'color' bleach. Please help, I really love this shirt.
Are they're any other ways to remove the dye?
Julie
Also, the shirt is made out of 100% pima cotton if that helps.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

If no one steps forward with any other advice I would have a bash at using the bleach that is not bleach, after all, the garment isn't wearable as it is - so you have nothing to lose. It would be kind of you to let us know any outcome for future enquirers. If you don't wish to try you could wait for Gary, he usually posts such excellent replies but seems to have gone missing of late. I am more than concerned for him. I do hope nothing is amiss.