Lamp BerGer Effusion Lamps -- Anyone Use ?

Does anyone in this group use this type of fragrance lamp in your home ?
If so, could you share your experience.... oder control, fragrance, type of lamp, where bought, etc.
Thanks !!
--James--
Joe wrote:

Hi James. I've used it. Excellent for removal of cigar smoking odor. Unfortunetely the fuel is too expensive. I've been experimenting with home made variations to no avail. Check this: http://tinyurl.com/7dgsk

I bought one to get rid of cigar smoke in our four-seasons room. Works great!! I burn it for about 30 minutes after having a cigar. Next morning...no smoke smell at all. We were skeptical, but it passes the wife test.
As far as fuel, go to your pharmacist and have him order 98-99% anhydrous isopropyl alcohol. That's all the expensive Lampe Berger fuel is!
Buy one bottle of the expensive, scented fuel. Fill your lamp with the alcohol, add a tiny amount of the scented fuel (just enough to get a little scent...pure alcohol has a sterile, medicinal quality).
There ya go! I've been using the same $10 bottle of fuel for a year now. The alcohol should cost $15-$20 for a gallon.
Mitch, thank you very much for this reply !!
--James--
No BerGers here, but sometimes we listen to the BeeGees