Lamp BerGer Effusion Lamps -- Anyone Use ?

Does anyone in this group use this type of fragrance lamp in your home ?

If so, could you share your experience.... oder control, fragrance, type of lamp, where bought, etc.

Thanks !!

--James--

Reply to
Joe

Hi James. I've used it. Excellent for removal of cigar smoking odor. Unfortunetely the fuel is too expensive. I've been experimenting with home made variations to no avail. Check this:

Jay Ar

No BerGers here, but sometimes we listen to the BeeGees

Reply to
Tim Fischer

I bought one to get rid of cigar smoke in our four-seasons room. Works great!! I burn it for about 30 minutes after having a cigar. Next morning...no smoke smell at all. We were skeptical, but it passes the wife test.

As far as fuel, go to your pharmacist and have him order 98-99% anhydrous isopropyl alcohol. That's all the expensive Lampe Berger fuel is!

Buy one bottle of the expensive, scented fuel. Fill your lamp with the alcohol, add a tiny amount of the scented fuel (just enough to get a little scent...pure alcohol has a sterile, medicinal quality).

There ya go! I've been using the same $10 bottle of fuel for a year now. The alcohol should cost $15-$20 for a gallon.

Reply to
Anonymous

Mitch, thank you very much for this reply !!

--James--

Reply to
James