laminate floors

What is the best way to clean laminate floors please , and also kitchen tiles.

Reply to
PWB

It happens that PWB formulated :

Light soap and water ... orange soap is all the rage nowadays. Simple Green used to be the soap to use. Whatever you choose, get the concentrate so you can adjust it so it works best.

Tile floors are different. If they're textured, an electric scrub buffer with strong soap concentrate has always seemed to work best. If they're not, a regular scrub brush on a pole with a heavier concentrate for the scrubbing, and then clear water mop rinse.

Reply to
Dan S.

WOOD FLOOR EASY CLEAN MIST This special formulation contains a blend of vinegar and other ingredients that gently remove dirt, dust, heel marks and tough stains without harming the floor's finish. Easy to use...just mist and mop. Safe to use on all types of wood floor finishes and laminates including Pergo=AE and Bruce=AE floors. Does not contain oils, waxes or silicones that may build-up on the surface that can dull the floor's finish or create slick spots. You should use a sponge mop it does the best job. This is available at:

ID#0835375 you can have it shipped right to your door.

Reply to
cleanfreak

For my tiles I just use a tile cleaner they sell at home Depot it is Red. They sell it by the gallon very inexpensive and my house is full of tile and it shines and looks great.

Reply to
cleanfreak

Microfiber mops work like a charm. You save money because you're using only water, and save your back because it's easier than some other methods. For high quality microfiber mops and more, try

Carolynn

Here is a product that has been effective in most cleaning situations. You simple just need to either spray on the diluted "general cleaning" spray and wipe with a cloth. For porous surfaces or extremely dirty use a brush then wipe with a cloth. If you use the concentrate you will save a lot of money. bio-enviro.com/store

Reply to
Bio-Enviro

Sorry:

Bio-Enviro