Kitchen Cabinets

We upgraded our kitchen but left the old old cabinets. They are old but in good shape, so they didn't seem woth the expense of replacing. Could anyone recomment some cleaner/polish, etc that I could use to give them a bit of revitalization?
Thanks.
Ceil qw1
----- Posted via NewsOne.Net: Free (anonymous) Usenet News via the Web ----- http://newsone.net/ -- Free reading and anonymous posting to 60,000+ groups NewsOne.Net prohibits users from posting spam. If this or other posts made through NewsOne.Net violate posting guidelines, email snipped-for-privacy@newsone.net
On 24 Jun 2003 11:31:16 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com wrote:

Personally, I don't like the glossy wet-look of "Liquid Gold" but you may like this. If your cabinets are not painted, I'd use BriWax. It comes in 6 colors including neutral for about $14 can. It cleans, covers up scratches, and waxes in one step. If you just want to clean your cabinets, use mineral spirits then follow up with a paste wax.
says...

is that for wood?
On 24 Jun 2003 11:31:16 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com wrote:

Phisherman mentioned some good ideas. I'll add that having your cabinets refaced or resurfaced is an option, as well. My dad had his done, and the effect was amazing. It was almost like getting brand new cabinets.
Nan