Keeping water in shower curtain

I replaced my shower door with a shower curtain a while ago for several reasons one of which it is easier to clean.

For me, disadvantage of not having a shower door is it takes longer to keep water from getting out of the shower. This is because I have to adjust shower curtain to keep water from getting out of the ends.

What I find helps with adjusting the shower curtain is to rotate the rings at each end of the shower curtain 180 degrees inward, so the shower curtain curves inward at each end. This make it easier to grab and keeps the water in the shower.

Malcolm Keller Beyer III

Reply to
BeyerIII

Hi Malcolm

Ingenious little trick there!

I have shower doors and a decorative shower curtain on the outside covering the doors and the ends are never situated just the way I like them. So will put your trick to use!

Now I'll share my little trick of keeping shower doors clean. I keep a wide sgueege on top of the metal frame at the top of the shower, two swipes down the glass when I'm done showering and there is very little buildup on the glass over long periods of time.

TTUL Gary

Reply to
Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr.

You can buy shower curtains that have suction cups on each end to stick them to the stall or tiles. They're the industrial looking ones at WalMart, with metal eyelets for the rings and mildew-resistant coating. Last I looked, they were about $6 for a tub-sized curtain, less for a shower stall.

Reply to
jamie

I didn't see the start of this thread, but if it applies, you can also get shower curtains/liners with magnets in the bottom hem. If you tub is cast iron or steel, they will keep the curtain stuck to the inside of the tub.

Reply to
Vox Humana

I have found a direct relationship between the number of parrots allowed in the shower, and the amount of water that ends up outside on the floor. Trixie birds, those parrots. especially the tie-die ones. Peanut?

Reply to
Rok