it might be mold...

My bathroom has this black stuff forming, and no matter how much I clean it...it comes back. what is it and what can I use. I don't know if it's mold because I am not use to it. Every time I go into the bathroom I am starting to sneeze. My roommate doesn't seem to have this problem.
Does the fact that I live in a area full of trees have anything to do with it?
Thanks in advance.
"Sharia Sanchez" wrote

I used to be able to get rid of mold on damp leather with plain old malt vinegar...used to kill it dead. maybe this will help you too...
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Sharia Sanchez) wrote:

Are you using bleach? That kills mold. A little bleach mixed with water, or you could get Clorox CleanUp, which has bleach in it.
Trees don't have anything to do with it!
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~
On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:40:37 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Sharia Sanchez) wrote:

If it is any kind of fungus growth, household bleach will kill it. Your bathroom needs better air circulation, especially after bathing.