it might be mold...

My bathroom has this black stuff forming, and no matter how much I clean it...it comes back. what is it and what can I use. I don't know if it's mold because I am not use to it. Every time I go into the bathroom I am starting to sneeze. My roommate doesn't seem to have this problem.

Does the fact that I live in a area full of trees have anything to do with it?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Sharia Sanchez

"Sharia Sanchez" wrote

I used to be able to get rid of mold on damp leather with plain old malt vinegar...used to kill it dead. maybe this will help you too...

Reply to
caroline

Are you using bleach? That kills mold. A little bleach mixed with water, or you could get Clorox CleanUp, which has bleach in it.

Trees don't have anything to do with it!

Reply to
Suzie-Q

If it is any kind of fungus growth, household bleach will kill it. Your bathroom needs better air circulation, especially after bathing.

Reply to
Phisherman