Input welcome on book covering the Window Cleaning Industry.

Hello: My name is Brian, I am a freelance writer creating an ebook on the window cleaning business.
This is what I have so far for an outline:
Insurance Employer Liability. Advertising Methods. Hiring Low Income Families. Tools of the Trade: squeegee sky hook water fed pole I'll leave it at that for now, advice greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Who would buy such a book? Who would need the requested information? Perhaps someone wanting to start a window cleaning business. Well Brian, if the shoe fits..................
If not, what are some of the previous ebooks have you written??
graet ideal