Inground Pool Cleaner??????

I KNOW IM IN THE WRONG PLACE.....BUT CANT FIND A FORUM FOR POOLS ON GOOGLE>>> HERE GOES NOTHING......MAYBE ILL GET LUCKY... Was looking for opinions on inground pool cleaners. I have a 25 year old vinyl 16 X 32, getting pretty worn and I want to make things easy on her (she has a wood frame). After a little research online, it seems that you pretty much get what you pay for (and pay for, and pay for). As I stated, my pool is getting tired. The liner is practically bleached white, and Im not sure how old the sand filter is. To save the elasticity of the liner and the life of the filter, I have refined my search to the following three cleaners (as they work seperate from the filter):

1) Aquavac Tiger Shark 2) Aquabot 3) Dolphin

All are listed in the ballpark around $800.

Any recommendations, advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Reply to
Bill

Have to add on this one as I just heard someone say it works on Vinayl pool liners. We just got involved in some new great cleaners that are 100% chemical free. They work better than most store products and cost the same or less. Rustic Touch is fantastic on vinayl/plastic. . Got to

for more info. or to get information. Hope it helps. Bob

Reply to
Karen Neapolitan