if I get a Swiffer Sweep Vac, do I need the Wet Jet too?

Or does the Sweep Vac do everything the Wet Jet does too?
I have trouble cleaning my tile floors in the kitchen/dining room at home and I figure one of these would be a better idea for myself. A mop isn't good for a lazy college student. Thanks.