I need advice on my carpet

I have a fairly new carpet, I dragged some furnture across it now I have the 2 foot sofa leg creese in my carpet I tried a lot of things. Any surgestion on how to make this look like the rest of the carpet again?
Thanks in advance
Use steam- perhaps your steam iron = test an area first but usually this works quite well- just use the steam and spray on- do not iron- that is do not place your iron down as in regular ironing- brush the opposite way- do not over steam and then when dry vacuum- this may take a few times depending on the mark-