I HAVE A QUERY FOR EVERYONE

Hi

I have a window in a corner of the house which needs a security screen.

The window is lap and sash. The flyscreen has a wooden frame that is hold on by slip around stoppers evenly spaced. One on each corner and in the middle.

The afternoon sun shines nicely in the bathroom.So the sunlight is very valuable.

How can one make it secure working from home???

Reply to
"Jeanette"

This shouldn't be too challenging--for the right folks. So, I recommend you ask on alt.home.repair. Someone there has solved every problem! LOL Also, your local home security company might have some ideas; but don't let them sell you anything you don't need. :-)

On the lighter side, post a small sign in the window, and have it say something like, "Please, do not step on the snakes."

________________________ Whatever it takes.

Reply to
Michael A. Ball