How to repair this ?

A part of the linoleum in one of our bathrooms has unglued and curled up.
What can we do to glue it back and how to do it ?
Any particular or special glue ?
Pls help.
Thanks Ava
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

You could try linoleum glue. It may pay to put a heavy weight over the area after you have used it. I would suggest warming the lino to make it pliable but in a bathroom one would have to be careful not to use electric warmers such as a hair dryer with water or steam. How lucky you are to have more than one bathroom!