How to remove sticky label glue from leather

I've a massage chair with heating function. There's this big label on it which with the heating is fast becoming undone. On closer examination, under the loosened corners there's residual glue or some material which is sticky to the touch. I'm sure fibers from clothing will stick to it if the label is removed. What's the best way to clean this glue from leather surface?

Rich

Reply to
richmac

goo gone

Reply to
Baroness Benachi

Cleaning leather or any stains on it should be done by a professional. If you are okay taking some risk, use a leather cleaner. I use one made by ArmourAll. It contains lanolin.

Reply to
Phisherman

try rubbing alcohol

Sijka

Reply to
sijka

"Phisherman" ??? news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com ???...

Thanks, I'll look for it.

Reply to
richmac

I believe rubbing alcokol is methylated spirits, a safer first step would be be white spirit.

-- DrClean

The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web

Reply to
DrClean

"richmac" ¦b¶l¥ó news:yLpob.231564$9l5.90884@pd7tw2no ¤¤¼¶¼g...

"Goop" did it.