How to remove smell of spilled wine from a car?

Hi

A bottle of white wine got smashed inside my car. Fortunately or not it all spilled on the driver's side carpet. I had it valeted but it still smells bad Is there any way of neutralizing the smell?

Regards

Rafal

Reply to
Rafal

I'd also treat the carpet for the wine stain - I doubt that the valet service had any idea of how to clean a wine stain. Use acetic acid neat on the stained area, leave for a few minutes and then do what Phish says.

-- DrClean

The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web

Reply to
DrClean

It also takes up three parking spaces. That's why I had you towed. No hard feelings, okay?

Reply to
Barbecue Bob

Reply to
Phisherman

Well, I suppose not, but my car was the only one in your entire lot. It was pretty cool the way you trained all those bunnies to pick up the car and move it out of your lot.

Cindi

Barbecue Bob wrote:

Reply to
letsplay-2

There's a switch that controls the interior lights? What will those car guys think of next? And yes, we do have access to electricity. Our neighbors have it. :-)

C> You can roll up a strip of paper and jamb it into the switch lever to

Reply to
letsplay-2

Here in England you'd never get through the width restrictions with the doors open.