How to remove smell of spilled wine from a car?

Hi
A bottle of white wine got smashed inside my car. Fortunately or not it all spilled on the driver's side carpet. I had it valeted but it still smells bad Is there any way of neutralizing the smell?
Regards
Rafal

I'd also treat the carpet for the wine stain - I doubt that the valet service had any idea of how to clean a wine stain. Use acetic acid neat on the stained area, leave for a few minutes and then do what Phish says. -- DrClean www.DrClean.co.uk The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web

It also takes up three parking spaces. That's why I had you towed. No hard feelings, okay?
--
Barbecue Bob serving family-style roast bunny
at convenient restaurants
Barbecue Bob wrote:

You can roll up a strip of paper and jamb it into the switch lever to keep the interior lights off. Or, if you have access to electricity, place a fan inside your car with the windows down.

There's a switch that controls the interior lights? What will those car guys think of next? And yes, we do have access to electricity. Our neighbors have it. :-)
Cindi
Phisherman wrote:

Here in England you'd never get through the width restrictions with the doors open. -- DrClean www.DrClean.co.uk The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web