How To Iron A Dress Shirt / Pants ?

Does anyone know of any good sites about ironing? Specifically, the best way to iron a dress shirt and pants, as far as: which order you should iron the different parts in / which parts of the ironing board (sides, narrow end, wide end, etc) are best for the different parts... stuff like this? A site with pictures & diagrams would be very cool...
Much appreciated,
Rob

Try this: http://www.marthastewart.com/page.jhtml?type=content&id=channel1149

Hi rob,
Step-by-step pictorial examples on www.DrClean.co.uk/surgery_ironing/ironing_shirtiron1.asp it shouldn't be too difficult if you follow the instructions. You can also email if you have any more specific questions.
Hope this helps -- DrClean www.DrClean.co.uk The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web

I worked in a dry cleaner many years ago and learned how to press just about anything. Used special equipment that pulled steam through the fabric, unlike conventional home steam irons. Shirts take more time than draperies. Today, I "iron" with my hand. It's all about "timing"-- removing the items from the clothes dryer at the right time with a small amount of moisture still present in the fabric. It's fast, easy, and no iron to mess with. I attend very few formal gatherings so the iron gets used maybe once a year.

Phish ----- you're a slob! (no offence) -- DrClean www.DrClean.co.uk The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web.