How to get rust out of/off of concrete

Is there a way to get rust stains off of or out of concrete?
Al Smith wrote:

Anything with oxalic acid in it. Available as wood bleach in hardware stores. For cloth you use at the dilution of 1 Tablespoon crystals dissolved in 1 cup of water which would probably work on concrete. Zud and Barkeeper's Friend contain some oxalic acid and may may work but would be more expensive depending on the size of your stain.
-=Art=-
--
drartieatattd0tnet

Thank you. I'll try it.
My 89-year-old mother would not be without her Barkeeper's Friend, but it would be expensive for the amount I need to use.
Thanks again.