How to get rid of stain on toilet bowl?

Hi,
I had tried using CLR and other stain remover but they does not seem to work. Anyone has a solution?
Sue

I use "The Works" toilet bowl cleaner. You can buy it for $1 at most Dollar General and Family Dollar stores.
Nan

Hi Sue,
Public places tend to use acid cleaners. These aren't particularly expensive but can be difficult to get hold of for the public because the acid is dangerous if used wrongly, like left on a seat or rim and getting onto skin. Try a janitorial supplier, they're bound to have some. In the UK I know of some but not in the US. -- DrClean www.DrClean.co.uk The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web