How to Clean a Mattress

This method not only got the tomato soup stain out of my mattress, it also got it out of the carpet!
http://www.mostoftenasked.com/howtocleanamattress.html
CrazyAboutTV wrote:

Just had a conversation with a friend, they vacuum their mattress on a regular basis, I have never heard of it, does anyone else do the same?
--
So long and thanks for all the fish

I used to sell Electrolux vacuums, and that was part of my sales pitch.
There is an unbelievable amount of dead skin you can pull out of a mattress. While it isn't life threatening, it is amazing how much there is.
Vacuuming it doesn't hurt anything, and I would recommend it at least once a month. Vic

Turk 182 wrote:

Thanks Turk I will start vacuuming tomorrow morning when I change the sheets.
--
So long and thanks for all the fish