How To Clean A Couch Cushion From Dog Pee?

We just got a new dog and he peed a bit on the couch! I washed the outer cover but how the heck do you clean the cushion itself? How does everyone clean their big, bulky things that can't go in the washer?
For now, I took a mild solution of bleach and water, soaked it, and hosed it down. I just don't anything bacterial growing in there. Is that okay?
Thanks, Julie

does
Get some Nature's Miracles or any other enzyme product specific for pets. Apparently those little enzymes eat up everything nasty. Cushion ought to be perfect.
We have a puppy too but thank god he hasn't jumped on the couch. Actually he is a miracle- housebroken at 4 months. Knock on wood.
aloha, beans --smithfarms.com farmers of pure kona roast beans to kona to email
I will look into that. Thank you, beans!
Julie
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 07:06:45 -1000, snipped-for-privacy@smithfarms.com wrote:

If you think four months is a miracle, Chow Chows would absolutely astound you. Nightbear came home at eight weeks. He pooped once and peed once, before learning where the door is. He never had another accident.
_________________________ Chow Chow Nightbear and me: two beasts, one heart. I'll meet you at The Rainbow Bridge.
On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:09:08 -0400, Michael A. Ball

peed
accident.
That is impressive. We got our pup from the Humane Society and he was 4 months old so we couldn't believe our luck. Just a mongrel whom we adore. But that is impressive about Chows in general.
Natures Miracles has worked with other dogs and cats:)
aloha, beans --smithfarms.com farmers of pure kona roast beans to kona to email