how do you unstick stuck windows

I have a set of bedroom windows that I could get up & down last year but now the top part came down a little over a foot but will not go back up and the bottom comes up almost the same but will not go back down, right now the storm windows keep the rain, dust and bugs out of the room , would be thankful for any new or old house cures. ej.

Reply to
LOADEDBIG

Try a silicone spray in the tracks. Works for me. Dora

Reply to
limey