How do you hang tops/blouses with WIDE neck holes?

You know, the ones that are about an inch less wide than your largest coat hanger. Put them on the hanger very carefully, a couple hours later they're on the closet floor.
tomkanpa wrote:

Maybe spend time making a few nice padded extra long coathangers. In stores the scoop neck tops are hung with little stretchy straps that are inside the garment. I always cut them off after purchase as I am wary they may hang outside the garment and I would look unpolished. I then resort to hanging the item on a hanger that has a long sleeve old winter jumper/cardigan already on, thread the sleeve of the cardi/jumper through the sleeves of the scoop neck garment and loosely wrap or pin them around the bottom of the ? part. HTH
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/cleaning/How-do-you-hang-tops-blouses-with-WIDE-neck-holes-5293-.htm Hampsterg1r7 wrote: Place them on plastic hangers with notches, like this: (Amazon.com product link shortened)74754361&sr=1-2

Invest in some Huggable Hangers (thru HSN.com). You'll be amazed at the space you'll recover in your closets and nothing, but nothing will slip off them. Worth every cent.
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/cleaning/How-do-you-hang-tops-blouses-with-WIDE-neck-holes-5293-.htm adriennechang923 wrote: I would try to hang them on a drying rack. I found a good one at Ikea for a couple of dollars. I must prefer air drying my clothes since it helps the clothes last long.