How do you CLEAN THE INSIDE OF THE WINDOWS???

Particularly the windshield. I've tried many different kinds of glass cleaners including the highly reccomended INVISIBLE GLASS. I think I have it clean and the next time the sun hits it, it's just a smeared as ever. I don't want to kinow if it comes from the dash material, the AC, my breath, etc., I just want to know how to clean it!! Someone reading this post knows the secret. I hope he/she will sharte it with the group.

Depends. Cleaning the windshield of a smoker is a totally different matter and may require harsh detergents.
In a bucket mix 1 cup household ammonia, 1/2 cup rubbing alcohol, 1 teaspoon of laundry detergent, and 2 quarts of hot water. Wash using a terry cloth, wipe dry using a clean towel. This will remove most of the dirt/grease. Then lightly moisten paper towels with Windex and polish. You can use newspaper with black-and-white printed ink instead of the paper towels. The ink helps polish the glass. Do not polish the glass in direct sunlight. Do not smoke.
Phisherman wrote:

Do not pass go.

Best advice.
Mrs Bonk" wrote

LOL
tomkanpa wrote:

Cleaning to get up loose dirt is easy, for example a pail of water with a little detergent, a sponge, and a drying cloth.
To remove films and streaks, I use a method that was common in the Depression and probably long before.
I use four parts water, one part ammonia, 1/2 part vinegar. For a windshield, those parts could be tablespoons because it takes only a few drops.
I take a wad of newsprint and apply a couple of drops of solution to make some damp spots. Then I polish. When the newsprint grabs instead of sliding easily over the glass, you're doing it right. When it quits grabbing the surface should be crystal clear.
I don't have that problem, my trouble is being able to reach the bottom half of the inside of my Picaso windscreen. Don't have long arms

I USE BISSELL WINDOW CLEANER IN THE ORANGE CAN. "NEVER" A STREAK . I DO MY HOUSE WINDOWS & HUBBYS CAR WINDOWS. GOOD STUFF. WILLIE