How do I wash a rope mop?

I know I could throw it in the wash machine, but I can't how it would come out NOT BEING TANGLED? Any suggestions?
On 01 Sep 2004 16:57:30 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comic (TOM KAN PA) scribbled:

I put my mophead inside a pillow case with a zipper.
Nan

I wouln't worry about it. People have put them in the washer for years.
On 01 Sep 2004 16:57:30 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comic (TOM KAN PA) wrote:

I always use them, rinse them, put them somewhere to dry, until eventually they fall apart and then I buy new. I've never given a thought to washing them. oops.
As someone said, just toss it into the washing machine. I did, not it's one big tangled mess!
hello everyone, Mike D., here, sorry about the rope mop, got to that quest. to late. Maybe when it dries, it'll untangle, next time simply soak in a bucket of detergent.
On 01 Sep 2004 16:57:30 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comic (TOM KAN PA) wrote:

tail end of mop heads with a string--very securely. And just snipped the string, after drying.
Michael When I die, I want to go where dogs go!
Hello All, where Do dogs go when they die that you'd like to be with them? Mike D
On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 01:22:45 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Michael C De Vito) wrote:

Frankly, I don't know where they go, and it doesn't matter to me. Some people say "All Dogs Go To Heaven"; that would be fine with me. If they go to hell, I'd still like to be with them. I get cold far too easily; so, that might work out well.
When I worked for the animal shelter, I took thousands of dead dogs to the landfill. When the medical school is done with my carcass, I'd like to thrown into the landfill, too--so I can be near those dogs.
Michael When I die, I want to go where dogs go!
Hello Guardian, just a point, Bible says man & beast have same eventualality. Mike D