How do I clean (wash) stuffed toy animals?

For small animals only, put toy in one of those net laundry bags, bag should fit, not overlarge. Pop in machine and wash as usual, gentle/delicate cycle. I generally do one at a time. Been doing this umpteen years.

However, if your machine has a large agitator, beware, it may damage the toy. Mine has no agitator at all and "fuzzy logic", which chooses its own wash cycle. Front loading will work, but put in some small, light articlea or towels to buffer the tumble, set gentle/delicate.

***Warning***: I don't use North American agitator-type machine.

ana

Reply to
anneAnna