Housecraft vintage maids housework manual 1926 FA

Fabulous vintage book ,regarding the world of housekeeping. Hardback,boards discoloured otherwise in good condition. Somew headings :- Floors and floorcoverings / Cleaning equipment / Care and cleaning of metals / Care and cleaning of lamps,stoves etc. / Daily,weekly and spring cleaning / Managemenyt of the linen room / Laying and clearing meals,washing up

You must know SOMEONE who needs to brush up on their housework skills!

I imagine the householder or houskeeper would have kept a copy of this book and used it to tyrranise the maids.

Sarah M.

Very interesting I'm sure but

are not allowed here, this is not a 'for sale' group and ebay don't take kindly to people spamming Usenet. You are a book peddler and this is a discussion group :P

Reply to
Sweep

You are a nasty piece of work Sweep

Reply to
Gob Stopper

don't

you know where you can stick your gob stopper now - get lost

Reply to
Sweep

I have read old posts and you and Marcia Pease think you run this group. well you DON'T. It is for everyone to post and read free of charge. I am staying without fee. so. up yours.

Reply to
Gob Stopper

lmao oh dear....we have vegetable matter

Reply to
Sweep