Housecraft vintage maids housework manual 1926 FA

Fabulous vintage book ,regarding the world of housekeeping. Hardback,boards discoloured otherwise in good condition. Somew headings :- Floors and floorcoverings / Cleaning equipment / Care and cleaning of metals / Care and cleaning of lamps,stoves etc. / Daily,weekly and spring cleaning / Managemenyt of the linen room / Laying and clearing meals,washing up
You must know SOMEONE who needs to brush up on their housework skills!
I imagine the householder or houskeeper would have kept a copy of this book and used it to tyrranise the maids.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemE04452511&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Very interesting I'm sure but http://pages.ebay.com/help/welcome/usenet-policy.html Adverts are not allowed here, this is not a 'for sale' group and ebay don't take kindly to people spamming Usenet. You are a book peddler and this is a discussion group :P

You are a nasty piece of work Sweep

don't
you know where you can stick your gob stopper now - get lost

I have read old posts and you and Marcia Pease think you run this group. well you DON'T. It is for everyone to post and read free of charge. I am staying without fee. so. up yours.

lmao oh dear....we have vegetable matter