Hoover Question?

I need a new vacuum. I've always had Hoovers and like them very much. I've been reading some opinions of Hoover's V2 series that state that the machine gets clogged frequently with human and/or pet hair because of the design of the intake tube. Furthermore, that the plastic parts on the machine can start to melt when this happens. Are these people just trying to vacuum a kennel's worth of hair at once or what??? Doesn't seem right.Can anyone out there who has one tell me if this is the case? Too much money to spend if it's true.
-Oldylocks
Well I worked at a repair and warranty company and we had constan hoover problems. Their warranties aren't very good for one thing and they do have the afore mentioned design flaw, but when it has that problem, the manufacturers stance is that it was "Customer misuse" and don't cover the repair. This is an upper level vacuum and was usually purchased by low traffic wealthy households. "Oldylocks" <no> wrote in message