Hoover Floormate

I think I want a Hoover Floormate, but was wondering what people who have them think of them. Are they worth the money?
I have linoleum floors in the kitchen and Wilsonart wood floors in hallway and living room. Carpet in bedrooms. I assume the floormate is only for hard floors and not carpets, right? I'd like to hear from people who have used one and whether they would recommend one. Sorry if you've already talked about this in the past. I'm a newbie...
Thanks!
Allison
I can not believe I am discussing home cleaning.
I bought a Floormate and like it. Good on any hard. It is not a quick process but it is very thorough. And takes up almost every drop of fluid. I find any soap is ok...the recommended brands cost too much.
You need to add fresh water/soap and toss the dirty water often. It is not for a lazy person. But it is 300% better than pail and mop.
A Houseman in MN