Help-Zipper stuck to steam presser

How do you remove a Teflon Zipper that is stuck to a steam presser?

How did it get stuck?
-- DrClean www.DrClean.co.uk The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web
<< How did it get stuck? >>
____Reply Separator_____
I don't know. This is a question that was asked on an all-night talk radio show in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I'm assuming in melted.

sufficiently to remove it.
However, the buck of a steam press shouldn't relly get that hot so there may be something wrong with the press if it did melt.. The underside gets exceptionally hot though.
-- DrClean www.DrClean.co.uk The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web