HELP! Pregnant & Need Shortcuts

Hi everyone! I'm pregnant with my 2nd child & I have all the usual aches & pains associated with it. Of course, after a day of housecleaning, cooking, running errands, & chasing a toddler around, I am too sore to move. Does anyone have any tips or shortcuts on how to get my chores done with minimal physical effort??

Heather

Reply to
Heather Kitchen

Heather

Get the father of the child to help while you supervise from the sofa.

Reply to
Vox Humana

(Please change Text and HTML to just text when posting to newsgroups. Thanks)

You might try checking out the FlyLady's site at

and getting on her yahoo mailing list of daily reminders and "missions".

She has a method for dividing your home into zones for each week of the month, and doing light cleaning on the rest of the house, and particular cleaning in the zone for each week, as well as working up daily morning and evening routines for minimal effort.

It's a very popular list. Unfortunately, she's gotten rather full of herself, and added reminders for diet, exercise, budget, and other not related to cleaning topics to her list, and you'll have to delete a lot of daily email, but the cleaning schedule reminders are still pretty helpful.

Reply to
jamie