help - linen tablecloth w/ tomato stain

I didn't notice the stain til after I had washed the cloth in warm water wtih my regular Purex deterge. I applied Nature's Miracle, but still a light pink spot. I have bought Zout per a rec, but before I apply it, I thought I'd ask for more expert advice here.
Have no fear - I'll never again serve a tomato dish and use that cloth. This spot is from a cold tomato and onion salad, laced with EVO and red wine vinegar.
thanks

OxiClean (or other product with same active ingredient) should work. Use a half cup of very hot water, quickly dissolve two tablespoons of OxiClean, and apply to the stain. Be careful, when you add the powder it will foam to a pint or so. Use a long-handled spoon to stir. If it lightens the stain it but still some pink remains, repeat the procedure. Household bleach is very effective with fruit stains, but may weaken the fabric and/or destroy the color. Let us know what worked.
Phisherman wrote:

Can't I use the Zout? Or should I return it and get the Oxiclean? Funny thing is, I just used up the last of some Oxiclean. It had turned to rick int eh can, so I broke it up, added water and just used it in my general wash.
The cloth is ecru linen, by the way, Italian cutwork and about 75 years old, so I treasure it and don't want to create a white spot from any sort of bleach. At least it's on the side which hangs and not on the table top itself. If I can't get the spot out, I can at least hang it on the 'hostess' end. :))
val189 wrote:

I think Zout will work better.