Help - how to clean a 'nook'

In my kitchen, there are some long, thin spaces that are difficult for me to clean. One is between the refrigerator and a cabinet - it's about a two inches wide, which made it hard for me to mop, but my broom can fit in and that does a decent job.
The other space is a bit less than an inch wide, but several feet deep. Nothing I have fits in this space, but you can clearly see that the floor there is dirty. How do I clean this?
Thanks.

=Put some "moving men" type pads under the fridge so you can easily pull it out to clean there. (More Below) =>

=Use a long handled bottle-type brush made for cleaning radiators or the clothes dryer slot (for the lint that deposits under the removeable lint screen). ==>