hardwood floors

I just moved into my home...it is about 6 years old....I am not sure how to clean the hardwood floors.....any help will be appreciated.......jb

Reply to
kay7777

I like to get down on my hands and knees though it depends on how big it is. A warm soapy cloth well wrung is all I use.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

I've a lot of hardwood floors (in the kitchen, too) and I use Bruce Floor Cleaner especially for hardwood, It's thorough, quick and easy and leaves a great shine.

Dora

Dora

Reply to
limey

Please note: I just checked my bottle, which indicates the cleaner is for pre-finished hardwood only and is not to be used on waxed hardwood floors.

Reply to
limey

I use orange glo for hardwoods. It is in Walmart and Krogers. Comes with dustmop & cleaning pads + etc. Also, I have sealed harwood floors that were refinished and re-sealed 6 years ago. I was painting a room and knocked over some ceiling paint. Got most of it up when wet. However, there was still some paint on floor. Used the cleaner & refinisher and it looked great. Could not tell I had spilt the paint.

Reply to
Sandra S Beall

kay7777 wrote::

I love Bonakemi products