Ask HomeOwners' Hub community your home or garden question. No Registration Necessary! Post with pictures!
Do you have answers to these questions? Add your answer today! No registration required.
- Pilot light on my GE GG40T6XA won't stay lit.
- I have the older style portable washer/dryer. I would like to know if one could build a st...
- Home Alarm System. Occasionally alarm sound " chime - low battery "
- ok ireplaced the receptical and i have the same problem
Questions recently answered in the HomeOwners' Hub QnA section:
- Need freon for my portable a/c
- light will not turn on i replaced switch and i have power at light fixture but not at ligh...
- Does anyone make a wallplate to cover two single gang toggle switches installed side by si...
- Is it a requirement to have a solid core door opening into a furnace closet?
July 29, 2004, 9:33 pm
- Grout Medic Denver
December 23, 2010, 11:35 pm
Re: Grout cleaning question
Grout Medic Denver wrote:
The bleach and baking soda will lighten the tan grout lines your friend
has on her floors. The one concern when using a bleach solution is after
it has dried it may at times leave a white film over her tan grout. That
is because the alkaline nature of bleach tends to leave some white
deposits. Hence, why whites get whiter. So, if she uses this baking soda
and bleach solution, I would strongly recommend, she rinse the grout at
least two times with pure water.
Jesus Barrios, Owner
The Grout Medic of Metro denver
- Posted on
- » Pilot light on my GE GG40T6XA won't stay lit.
- — The site's latest question. Posted in Answers » Appliances Category
- » Need freon for my portable a/c
- — The site's latest answer. Posted in Answers » Air Conditioning Category
- » Strange White Gas when Mixing Oxiclean and Clorox Bleach
- — Next thread in » House Cleaning
- » If you own an Equator compact dishwaher, please help me!
- — Previous thread in » House Cleaning