Grout

I've got tiles on the floor in the kitchen and both bathrooms and on the wall in the bathroom.. what do I use to clean the grout?
I've been out of the house for a long time and now it's all really messy.. don't know where to start or what to use..
--
Will~

"... so that\'s how liberty ends, in a round of applause."
On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:43:10 GMT, "Willow"

For general purpose cleaning I'd use Mr.Clean, Spic-and-Span, or even Tide and a toothbrush. If the grout has mildew or mold on it you'll need to use household bleach-water soln in ~1:8 ratio, leaving in contact 10 min, then rinse w/cool water using a sponge. If you have a messy house, it's best to put things away before tacking the cleaning chores.
I washed everything already, but there are stains in the grout. I was gonna try bleach but was affraid it might be bad for it
--
Will~

"... so that\'s how liberty ends, in a round of applause."
On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:43:10 GMT, "Willow"

If it's white and really grungy I'd use Soft Scrub with bleach first. Not having any grout that's about the best I can offer. Good luck.
-- Piper
">>I've got tiles on the floor in the kitchen and both bathrooms and on the

I have tried many things .... I have a huge amount of floor tile with white grout that easily turns gray from dirt..... KABOOM worked great.... I sprayed it on grout in a large area.... rubbed it in with a mop.... let it set for an hour.... It turned totally WHITE when I mopped again at the end of the hour.
That's what I have on my floor, white tiles and white grout.. with a dog... lets just say that white is white every once in a while in the winter (northern California here)
*sigh*