Grease pencil?

I have a cardboard with a matte finish that someone has written on in what I believe must have been grease pencil
This box is to a set of vintage shorthand 45s. Does anyone have suggestions as to how I can get this grease pencil off the box.
I looked on the internet to no avail.
Thanks so much for any advice----
Donna
Donna in Texas wrote:

Hi, I did a google search & came up with using a micro-fiber cloth [it was a scrap-booking site] Even if it doesn`t work, it shouldn`t hurt your box either HTH Sandy