Good sponge mop

After buying and returning several sponge mops from homeowner stores and Smart & Final, etc. because they just did not do the job, I have struck pay dirt.
At a professional cleaning supply house, I bought a sturdy mop made of REAL sponge, with a strong wringer. The saleslady said it should last 10 years. It cost about $24.00, but if it performs as represented, will be well worth it.
Name of product:
On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:29:56 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net wrote:

Oops - forgot to list name:
Continental Manufacturing Co, St. Louis, Missouri.
Made in Italy.
I don't think there is any such thing as a good sponge mop. They all swirl the dirt around and push it into the edges of the floor. A twist mop is best for my house cleaning business of twelve years. It just works differently and is easier to rinse regularly and get the dirt out of.