Good, Small Vac For Edges, Computer Table?

Hi,
Our upright vac falls short when it comes to getting close to baseboards and now it won't go into the attachment setting. A small handheld or canister would be nice. Can someone recommend one?
Thanks, Gary
On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 18:18:01 -0500, "Gary Brown"

Those small hand held things don't have good suction. You would have to be bent over to floor level the entire time you vacuum the baseboards too. Get yourself a name brand canister vac with decent suction and nice attachments. The extension poles will let you vac dust bunnies at baseboard level without having to bend over, cobwebs at ceiling level without having to stand on furniture, and under furniture where your upright can't go at all.
If the new canister vac has a powered carpet brush you may find yourself never using the upright at all.
My own vac is a Hoover Windtunnel canister with hepa filtration. I haven't found a vacuuming job that it can't conquer. Debra in VA See my quilts at http://community.webshots.com/user/debplayshere
On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 18:18:01 -0500, "Gary Brown"

a compact rig. Has many attachments for different purposes. Bare floor, rug, etc. Even filling air mattresses.
Can use hand-held, or with extension for upright use.
It's 2-some years old, so I hope they still make it.
Aspasia