Getting color bubble jet ink out of carpets

Does anyone know how to get bubble jet ink out of carpeting, especially red ink? From a Canon BJ610 iirc.

I was carrying the printer, which didn't print as if it had no ink, at an angle, and ink dripped out. It stained the grout in my bathroom too, but I scraped much of the grout out, a millimeter or two or three, and covered with new grout. But carpet cleaners haven't done anything for my stairway carpet.

If you are inclined to email me for some reason, remove NOPSAM :-)

Reply to
mm