Get 10 Trees Planted

For every Get Clean Starter Kit purchased, Shaklee will plant 10 trees.

All of us at Shaklee are in this because we want to do our small part. And each of our small contributors put together will create that major change we wish to see in the world.

We believe cleaning house shouldn't involve dirtying the earth.

Get Clean(tm) products use biodegradable cleaning agents, which means they break down easily instead of hanging out in the ground for hundreds of years. They also have no phosphates, borates, nitrates, or other stuff the planet doesn't appreciate. And by making them superconcentrated, we leave you to add water so we can subtract waste. This has tons of implications. Literally. Less weight to ship. Less product to use. Less packaging to throw away. So you can get that clean feeling about your house, knowing you're keeping the planet clean, too.

Amy West Independent Shaklee Distributor

Reply to
awcleanbiz