fried bacon troubles.

But not all parts of the cow are kosher

Reply to
Robert Morien

True, gets complicated!

And a Kosher cow can get unKosher mighty fast.

Reply to
Joel M. Eichen

TRICKY

Some cows are Kosher, other cows are non-Kosher, still other cows become unKosher!

Now all's we got to worry about it Glatt Kosher.

I think Halel is less complicated.

Reply to
Joel M. Eichen

Can silly little fuckwits like you go and f*ck yourselves ?

Yep, you sure can.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Pete,

Just killfile the thread (and authors) like I'm fixin' to do. ;-)

Reply to
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In alt.home.cleaning on Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:56:57 GMT "ghbt" posted:

Perhaps you could get your son an apprenticeship.

He could be a wheelwright or if he's going to be big, an ironsmith..

Meirman

-- If emailing, please let me know whether or not you are posting the same letter. Change domain to erols.com, if necessary.

Reply to
meirman

When did you last change the charcoal filter? Their ability to absorb is finite.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Avins

Coming in late on this thread and don't have the head end:

If not already mentioned, microwave it. Cooks in less time and that helps "minimize" the odor. You can get it crisp as you want.

jim

Reply to
JimLane