fried bacon troubles.

Old Magic 1
"altheim" < snipped-for-privacy@freeuk.com> wrote in message
Your quoting is a complete mess, I have fixed it manually.
message wrote>>> If a person chooses to believe in and practice their religion,

More fool you.

Wrong. If they claim that their 'religion' requires them to stone people to death, it is perfectly legal to frog march them in front of a court if they are stupid enough to try it.

Nope, not when they want to do stuff like stone people to death.

No point, it was always poorly thought out rubbish.

Superficial waffle when any religion always does some harm, even if its just brainwashing the stupid on a particular issue.

Still poorly thought out superficial waffle.

The difference is that with most religions the worst of the fantatics dont attempt to ram their views down other's throats.

Not as dangerous as the worst of the moslem rabid fundamentalists who choose to kill themselves in the process of killing others.

No thanks.

Because they have all emigrated and are now living in the west.
-- altheim

I could have sworn the opposite was true. No animals with cloven hoolves. Then again, what do I know. I don't think cows have cloven hoolves and hogs do.
nancy
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:52:33 -0500, "Nancy Young"

Both cows and pigs have cloven hoofs.
CLOVEN .. to cleave ......DEF. Separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument
BUT-t-t-t-t-t, cows chew their cud while pigs do not!
Joel
You need A and B for it be Kosher.
Cow DO have cloven hooves, and they ARE kosher. Hogs also have cloven hooves, but they don't chew the cud, so they aren't kosher.

This is all true ........ but the camel ...unKosher ........ does it have NO hoof or a non-cloven hoof?
Or toes?
Camels chew their cuds.
Joely

But not all parts of the cow are kosher
On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 15:52:21 -0800, Robert Morien

True, gets complicated!
And a Kosher cow can get unKosher mighty fast.
Neil wrote:

LOL yes. The person who said cows weren't kosher was well off the mark.

TRICKY
Some cows are Kosher, other cows are non-Kosher, still other cows become unKosher!
Now all's we got to worry about it Glatt Kosher.
I think Halel is less complicated.

Oy veah Oy veah ver oft to verk today.....Oy veah Oy veah Oy veah Oy veah. Is whistle while you work really the 11th commandment? I recently discovered a radio talk show on public radio called "Whad'Ya Know?" hosted by Michael Feldman. He is one funny Heeb.

I thought Jewish people took off for St. Patty's day .....
Joel
ricardo wrote:

"Whad'Ya
It's "Hebe", you ignorant spic.
hebe 'hEb noun Usage: often capitalized Etymology: short for Hebrew Date: 1932 usually offensive : JEW

No offense intended. It is a good show.
ricardo wrote:

I realized that or I would have commented. You do yourself no favors, though, with those half slurs. Do you recall the support that Jesse Jackson lost among thoughtful blacks with his "Hymietown" crack?
Jerry

-- wrote:

One more: wait for a nice day, open windows for cross ventilation, put a fan in one, facing put, and cook two or three pounds of bacon for the freezer. After an hour or so, you can turn off the fan.
Jerry

Or take out the barbeque and cook it on the sidewalk .....
ghbt wrote:

living
so that

ages !

there
place.
but i

cooker hood

then puts

===================== Use "OZIUM" spray. It's amazing. Not a scent that overrides other scents. It actually changes the molecules of the offending smells. You can find it in large chain drugstores, and Home Depot, too--. It comes in a tall narrow can, white with blue print. You'll love it. Nancree
nancree wrote:

Hey thanx! I was wondering where the heck I could buy this stuff....after having gotten a free can at a yd sale. (nozzle was missing, I just used my thumbnail)