fried bacon troubles.

Page 6 of 9

well duh.
if G*d had let the Israelites eat camels, they'd have been stuck in Sinai forever. He always has a reason.
.max sheesh.
--
<blink>

I love it! THANKS!
Binyamin Dissen wrote:

OK: "There are some that only chew the cud or only have a split hoof, but you must not eat them. The camel, though it chews the cud, does not have a split hoof." Now I have to take a look at a camel. :-) Thanks.
Jerry

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

For the reading challenged:
<http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_law/what_not_to_eat/lv11_04.html
And for those who enjoy picking apart the Bible:
<http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/lev/1.html
Binyamin Dissen wrote:

I know most of this sub-thread is just for fun, but it still begs the question, why does anyone care about the dietary restrictions of superstitious desert nomads 4000 years ago? -aem

They're fools. It really is that basic.
Most of them still consider that its fine to stone people to death for adultery, and crap on about the standard of proof required.
Rod Speed wrote:

Well, that's nonsense. It's true that Leviticus, in addition to the dietary restrictions, prescribes death by stoning for a variety of offenses. But it's obviously untrue that most contemporary observers of kosher laws advocate stoning. As far as I know, the only nations that still prescribe death by stoning are those under the control of fundamental Muslims. Islam, Judaism and Christianity all share the same roots, it's which parts of the old writings they choose to retain that differentiates them.
And that's my last post on this way OT matter. Sorry I intruded. -aem

You'll find that the rabid who maintain that the kosher laws should be strictly observed today also maintain that all of Leviticus is still applicable today, and when you pin them to the wall on stuff like stoning adulterers to death, weasel desperately on the standard of proof required.
Find a rabbi who believes in strict adherence to kosher laws, and get him to explain why the other stuff in Leviticus no longer applys, and the desperate attempt to bullshit his way out of his predicament on that will stand out like dogs balls.

See above.

The worst of the rabid jews dont believe that there is any choice available. If its in Leviticus etc, it still applys.
Thats why we still see the silliest stuff on strict sabbath adherence, not driving cars etc and the other silly stuff about collecting every scrap of human tissue when someone blows a jew to bits etc.
Certainly its only the worst of the most rabid orthodox, but then thats just as true of those other faiths too.

You're welcome to ignore the realitys if they make you uncomforable.
Rod Speed wrote:

Interesting that Rod retains his fecal obsession but in recent posts he has dropped his fixation with young children and replaced it with canines.

Gotta wonder how many jews, Orthodox or other that he meets in his part of the wilderness.
And can you imagine a Rabbi speaking to him for more than 3 seconds?
Robert Morien wrote:

No one with a brain speaks to bowel boy for more than three seconds except for his welfare case worker who has to do it. By the way, since this thread is going out to other groups I decided to let those who have not had the privilege of seeing his posts get a quick Rod Speed summation:
http://www.usenet-replayer.com/faq/aus.tv.pay.html
At one time he tried his hand at fast food, was demoted to cleaning toilets but could not even do that properly.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys, fuckwit.

Even someone as stupid as you should be able to find some of the comments made to me by what are clearly jews in usenet.
Some of them on that particular question too.
Reams of your puerile shit flushed where it belongs.

.--- .-. ...- --. / .--- .-. .- ...- - .-. . / .. -... .- / ...- ..- .- .-. .- / -. -.-- ..-. / --- ...- - -... --. .-. --.- / -. .... ..-. ..-. ...- .-. ..-. / .--- ...- .-. / ..-. ...- .-.

.-- .... ..-. --. .-. / -. .. .-. .--. / .--. -... --.. --- ...- .-. .- / --.- .-. / .-- .... ...- ... ..-. / .-. --. / --.- .-. / . -. --- --- ...- ..-. / -... . --. ..- -... --.- -... -.- .-. ..-. / .-- -. --.. -. ...- ..-. / . / .... .- ...- / --..-- / / .-. .- .--. -... . .-. / --.. -... ...- .- ..-. / -. .. .-. -- / .. -... .... ..-. / .-. .... / / .--. -... --.. --.. .-. / ..-. ...- / .. -... .... ..-. / / --. ...- .-. -- / .--. -. -.-. -. --- -.-- .-. / --.- .-. / .--. .-. .--. ...- / / .... .- .-. / .--. -... .- .. .-. . ..-. -. --. ...- -... .- / ...- .- --. .-. -.-- -.-- ...- - .-. .- --. .-. /
Jews in Usenet?
Is that the sequel to Mel Brooks's Jews In Space?
Joel
On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:06:07 -0800, Robert Morien
Someone wrote,

:> :>> Rod Speed wrote:>>> Most of them still consider that its fine to stone people to death :>>> for adultery, and crap on about the standard of proof required.:>> Well, that's nonsense. It's true that Leviticus, in addition :>> to the dietary restrictions, prescribes death by stoning for :>> a variety of offenses. But it's obviously untrue that most :>> contemporary observers of kosher laws advocate stoning.:>You'll find that the rabid who maintain that the kosher laws :>should be strictly observed today also maintain that all of :>Leviticus is still applicable today, and when you pin them to :>the wall on stuff like stoning adulterers to death, weasel :>desperately on the standard of proof required.
False.
The standard for proof has always been great.
There is a Talmudic statement that a court that executes more than one person in seventy years was considered a "hanging court".
Several great sages of 2k+ years ago stated that there would never be capital conviction in one of their courts because they could always show that some element of proof was missing.
The Jewish court had the obligation to attempt to get the defendant off in a capital case.
:>Find a rabbi who believes in strict adherence to kosher laws, :>and get him to explain why the other stuff in Leviticus no longer :>applys, and the desperate attempt to bullshit his way out of :>his predicament on that will stand out like dogs balls.
No such thing.
They are all applicable.
And, unlike you, I post under my own name and publicly provide my address and phone number.
What is your excuse for not doing the same?
You can now return to reading your favorite white power site.
--
Binyamin Dissen < snipped-for-privacy@dissensoftware.com>
http://www.dissensoftware.com
:> :>> :>> Rod Speed wrote:>> :>>> Most of them still consider that its fine to stone people to death :>> :>>> for adultery, and crap on about the standard of proof required.:>> :>> Well, that's nonsense. It's true that Leviticus, in addition :>> :>> to the dietary restrictions, prescribes death by stoning for :>> :>> a variety of offenses. But it's obviously untrue that most :>> :>> contemporary observers of kosher laws advocate stoning.:>> :>You'll find that the rabid who maintain that the kosher laws :>> :>should be strictly observed today also maintain that all of :>> :>Leviticus is still applicable today, and when you pin them to :>> :>the wall on stuff like stoning adulterers to death, weasel :>> :>desperately on the standard of proof required.:>> False.
:>Nope.
Try meeting some religious Jews.
Though I would suggest removing the swastika and hood-and-sheet first. You will find that they are a turn off to those not in your KKKlan.
:>> The standard for proof has always been great.:>Never said it wasnt. Thats just what they weasel on when you pin :>them to the wall on continuing to adhere to Leviticus in modern times.
What is this "weaseling" that you refer to?
To repeat: The standard for proof has always been great.
:>> There is a Talmudic statement that a court that executes more :>> than one person in seventy years was considered a "hanging court".:>Doesnt mean that there was never capital punishment used.
Nobody is disputing that.
Your argument is that the lack of executions means that the law is no longer applicable.
I have absolutely refuted your KKKlan based claim.
:>> Several great sages of 2k+ years ago stated that there would :>> never be capital conviction in one of their courts because they :>> could always show that some element of proof was missing.:>And quite a few ended up dead anyway.
Define "quite a few".
Provide sources to support it.
Be aware that neo-nazi site proofs are rarely useful.
:>> The Jewish court had the obligation to attempt :>> to get the defendant off in a capital case.:>And quite a few ended up dead anyway.
Define "quite a few".
Provide sources to support it.
Be aware that neo-nazi site proofs are rarely useful.
:>> :>Find a rabbi who believes in strict adherence to kosher laws, :>> :>and get him to explain why the other stuff in Leviticus no longer :>> :>applys, and the desperate attempt to bullshit his way out of :>> :>his predicament on that will stand out like dogs balls.:>> No such thing.:>> They are all applicable.:>Thanks for agreeing with what I originally said.:>Like I said, the most rabid maintain that everything :>in Leviticus still applys today, even stoning to death.
All religious Jews.
Of course, to scum like you any and all excuse is valid to murder Jews.
:>> And, unlike you, I post under my own name:>I do too. You can wipe that egg off your face now.
Bullsh*t.
:>> and publicly provide my address and phone number.:>Mine is available to anyone with a clue too.
Not publicly provided.
Why not try getting out from under the hood and publicly provide the information?
Afraid that someone might want to meet you, coward?
:>> What is your excuse for not doing the same?:>Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.
Why not try getting out from under the hood and publicly provide the information?
Afraid that someone might want to meet you, coward?
:>> You can now return to reading your favorite white power site.:>Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.
Why not try getting out from under the hood and publicly provide the information?
Afraid that someone might want to meet you, coward?
--
Binyamin Dissen < snipped-for-privacy@dissensoftware.com>
http://www.dissensoftware.com
On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 19:57:39 +0200, Binyamin Dissen

ummmmm. BAD!

<enormous amounts of drool and slobber trimmed>
Can you mental midgets (yes, all of you) please take your "discussion" to a relevant newsgroup? Ask mommy to show you how.
--
Peter Aitken

wrote> Can you mental midgets (yes, all of you) please take your "discussion" to a

Can silly little fuckwits like you go and fuck yourselves ?
Yep, you sure can.

Pete,
Just killfile the thread (and authors) like I'm fixin' to do. ;-)
--
Om.