Freshen whole house and everything in it!!

I know they are expensive but the commercial ozone ionizers are THE best!!! Not just an AIR ionizer--I'm talking the $300-400--check on ebay-- I have had one for years and I lent it to a friend about 6 months ago--and even now there are times I get that fresh smell when I take out a new towel!!
Sijka

are a good idea and can be harmful. joevan

Whether in its pure form or mixed with other chemicals, ozone can be harmful to health.
When inhaled, ozone can damage the lungs. Relatively low amounts of ozone can cause chest pain, coughing, shortness of breath and, throat irritation. It may also worsen chronic respiratory diseases such as asthma as well as compromise the ability of the body to fight respiratory infections.
A small bit of the page given above. One should be aware of the sales practices of those making big money at your health risk. joevan

rubber, electrical wire coatings, and fabrics and art work containing susceptible dyes and pigments (U.S. EPA, 1996a).
again from the page here, each person should be informed and not go on what the sales person is spouting.
http://www.epa.gov/iaq/pubs/ozonegen.html#can%20ozone%20be%20used%20in%20unoccupied%20spaces
joevan