"Free Stuff" for Busy Moms

Free cash, cars, legal help, mammograms, child care, safety seats...even house paint! 950-page bookby Mathew Lesko ( as seen on TV ) reveals2,000 + Government programs.
--
www.elesko.com/shop.htm
"FREE MONEY"from Gov't programs

Mr. Griswold, We are looking for wealthy corporate sponsors like you, but readers in the other six groups you spammed today have no doubt reported you to snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net. Such a waste of talent and resources!
--
Until next time,
Marcey
Marcia Pease wrote:

*lol* And didn't I see this dude's "advertisement" on late - night teevee...???
--
Best
Greg