Followup on electrosol

I put two tablets of my house brand dishwashing tablet into my dishwasher the other day, one in the cup with a cover, and one not in the cup.
EVerything seemed fine, except there was a thin layer of dust on the 8" saute pan I washed. I looked but didn't see that on anything else. But I'm not going to use two tablets anymore.
Maybe I can skip the first wash, since I dont' think it is worth it with plain water. What do you think?
If you are inclined to email me for some reason, remove NOPSAM :-)
I only use one tablet. I put it in the second cup....the one with the cover. My dishes are clean.
mm wrote:

It turns out it is easy to skip the first wash. I just kept the know out so the thing didn't run, and I turned the knob to the right until it stopped. That was right where it indicated the first cycle stopped.
When the box is empty, I'll decide whether to go back to powder or stay with tablets.
Thanks Dottie.

If you are inclined to email me for some reason, remove NOPSAM :-)