foggy film on underside of glass table

Hi! Anybody out there have any suggestion for how to cut through the foggy film on the underside of my glass table? I can clean and buff with the super strength windex, and it looks good for a few hours, then the film comes back. Any ideas on a better cleaner?
Thanks for any advice!
Leslie
hello Mike press, Mike D here, you say fog on bottom side, hmm, any changes in temp/humidity hitting bottom of glass, radiator?, a/c? Clean, then purchase an anti fog mit from the auto supply store. anti fog mit should help. Mike D

Is it actual glass? If it's plexiglas, use lemon Pledge on it after the window cleaner. It's used to unfog plexiglas safety partitions in taxicabs and stores. I don't know why, but the lemon Pledge works better than other kinds of Pledge or other furniture polish on plexi.
--
jamie ( snipped-for-privacy@newsguy.com)

"There's a seeker born every minute."
Hi Mike
Try cleaning it with alcohol 91% preferred but 70% will be OK too!
Carpeting, Candles and Smoke or the normal sources of such hard to remove films.
TTUL Gary
I have tables with glass and I have the same problem. At least mine get streaky looking...we don't smoke or do anything that I know of to cause it. Thought maybe I was using the wrong kind of glass cleaner and have been switching around. Still have problems though.
Dorothy
Hi Dorothy
Cooking Smoke from frying and smoke from the oven and candle soot all permeate the air.
If you can get commercial grade Windex it is about the best window cleaner, BUT smoke still needs alcohol to cut it, then clean with the Windex.
Eons ago I used to have glass tables in the living room and later a glass kitchen table. Learned the hard way, NEVER AGAIN! Mirrors are bad enough.
TTUL Gary