flying carpet

Well, so much for taking my 100% wool, hand knotted (and very expensive) area rugs to the cleaners. The rug cleaning place burned down last night ....

I'm sure I'll get the money for them, however I loved the ones that I had and doubt that I'll be able to find the same ones again.

Reply to
Knit Chic

Oh no! My rugs are sacred things. I hope you can find them again.

Anni

Reply to
Mermaid

EGADS!!