flying carpet

Well, so much for taking my 100% wool, hand knotted (and very expensive) area rugs to the cleaners. The rug cleaning place burned down last night ....
http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/cuyahoga/1179217853175560.xml&coll=2
I'm sure I'll get the money for them, however I loved the ones that I had and doubt that I'll be able to find the same ones again.
Knit Chic wrote:

http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/cuyahoga/1179217853175560.xml&coll=2
Anni

http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/cuyahoga/1179217853175560.xml&coll=2